Last week I took some time off of work and wanted to focus on getting a few things done that have been bouncing around in my head. During this free time I was able to catch up on some blogging , , . I realized I enjoy this creative process and want to inject more of that into my daily routine.
This brought me to the idea of creating a creative log (clog?) of things I did each day. These thing(s) could be almost anything but realistically will be...
- Write blog posts (like what I am doing now)
- Put together Legos (looking at you kwik e mart)
- Get the Raspberry Pi working I ordered months ago
- Draw more
- Photograph something new
- Edit/organize the thousands of photos I have
- Record a video
- Simply say at the end of the day I did X
Create, do, build, photograph, or record at least one new thing per day.
Can I do it?
p.s. the creative thing I did today is produce this post
Cover image credit: